Sunday, August 1, 2010

So, Let's Give This Another Try . . .

It has been a long time since I have updated this blog. A lot has happened to me since then:

-I finished my first year of teaching
-I became an Atheist
-I earned my Master's Degree
-I am actually able to save money
-I celebrated my first year of marriage

The first event above is the primary reason why I basically gave up on the blog so long. My job kept me so incredibly busy that blogging not only dropped on my list of priorities, it went completely went off my radar. However, perhaps with the free time I have had from a summer break, the urge to start blogging again has slowly crept back into me. A new school year is coming soon, and I can't promise as much activity on this blog once I report back to work. However, the first year of teaching is always the hardest, and I am more prepared for the demands of the job than I was. Hopefully, the amount of time I put into the job will not be as long as it was this past year, and I can spent a little more time focusing on other things in my life. My marriage and health will come first, but I will make room for the blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment